Wire Mesh Filters
Boegger is a professional company specializing in the production of wire mesh filters and filter element. Our filter products are in a variety of forms, including panel filter, filter disc, filter wire cloth, wire mesh filter cup, filter belts and basket filter. Wire mesh filter materials can be knitted mesh and perforated metal. We also have many types of filter elements, such as pleated, cylinder and air filter element, dust collector filter cartridge and wire cloth filter parts. The products service in waste water treatment (filter waste water before it goes to percolation), filtering solvent inkjet ink, fuel system, blower systems and automotive industry, and the filters and filter element contain complete range and varied specifications.
- 304 stainless wire mesh cylinders O.D. between 1/2 and 2 inch, length 4 inch - 6 inch.
- PVC coated wire mesh for air conditioning filters, aperture from 10mm × 10mm to 13mm × 13mm, 22 gauge, 280mm/585mm/1216mm × 100ft.
- Bucket filter of length 24 inches and dia. of 8 inches with mesh grade of 400 or up to 60 microns.
- Plain steel dutch weave circular filter screens with a diameter of 10.125 inch filter of 12 × 64.
- Filter mesh rolls,160 mesh / 0.06mm wire diameter, 0.11mm hole.
- Filter mesh rolls,12 × 64 mesh / 0.55 × 0.35mm wire diameter, 1.56 × 0.33mm hole.
- 304 stainless steel woven filter screen, mesh opening = 74µm +/- 5µm, wire diameter = 54µm, open area = 33.5%, thickness - 85µm.
- Stainless steel mesh cylinders with 500 - 700 mesh screen, both ends closed and one end removable.
- 50 micron SS mesh oil filter cartridge, L=450mm,OD=185mm, oil inlet eye dia=95mm, cap=65 lpm, pr=3kg/cm2.
- Sintered 316 stainless steel filter tubes, retention: 5 Micron / 10 Micron, OD 0.74” and ID 0 .61”, length 3” / 6” / 12” , end configuration double open end (Beveled ends).
- Stainless steel 316 sintered wire mesh basket cleanable type made from 5 microns sintered wire mesh, with inside diameter 180mm and 750mm length.
- Wire Fabric Sintered Twilled Dutch Type, Weave 165 × 770, Mesh 0.0028 × 0.0018.
Wire mesh filter is in the shute direction and is woven in both plain and twill weave patters. We use stainless steel woven mesh 304, 304L, 316, 316L as filter media in the patterns of plain, twilled, dutch weave.
Panel Filter is made of heavy gauge galvanized steel frame, with the filter media bonded to the frame with high strength adhesive on all sides. Panel filters are used for coarse filtration for removal of particles.
Pleated filter elements are made of quality stainless steel woven wire cloth with micron opening. The alternative filter media can be sintered fiber web imported from Belgium.
The Cylinder Filter Element is made of sintered wire mesh laminate and is comparatively simple in processing compared with pleated filter elements. Normally comes in the form of pipes or cylinder filter.